1. The Information we collect and store.
In the course of providing the Services, Shufflrr may collect and store the following information:
- Information you choose to provide. When you register an account, we collect certain personal information, such as your name, telephone number, email and physical or postal address, and billing information. You may provide email addresses or other information when sharing presentations or other files and content using the Services.
- Information Provided to Us:
- End Users: We may receive Personal Information about End Users (as defined in the Terms of Service) from the Customer (as defined in the Terms of Service) who created the account. When an End User account is created, an Administrator may include Personal Information, including your email address and name. Please refer to your organization’s terms and policies for further information.
- Third Parties: If someone shares a presentation with you, we may collect your email address in order to share the requested information.
- Files. We collect and store the files that you upload, download or access with the Services (“Files”). If a file is added to a user group a (“Group”) that you belong to or have access to, that file may be associated with or linked to your account.
- Log Data. When you use the Services, we automatically record certain information from and about your Device, the software it is running, and your activity using the Services. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, internet service provider (“ISP”) information, operating system, browser, software and hardware information, the web page from which you linked into Shufflrr.com, locale preferences, information you search for on our website, time spent engaging in different activities on our website, date and time stamps associated with transactions or opting-in or -out of preferences, system configuration information, metadata concerning your files, and other interactions with the Services.
- Cookies. We use “cookies” to enable features, collect information and to improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device and which is stored and managed by your browser. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your username or registration ID, login password and other authentication information in order to facilitate future logins to the Services. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand and predict how you interact with the Service, to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic statistics. Most browsers have the option to disable cookies or to prompt you before you accept a cookie when you visit a website. If your browser does not accept cookies, certain features of the Services may not operate properly.
2. How we use Personal Information
- Personal Information. When you use the Services, we may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is or may be used: (i) to provide and improve the Services; (ii) to administer your use of the Services, including managing your End User account(s), billing, and customer relationship management; (iii) to better understand your needs and interests, (iv) to personalize and improve your experience; and (v) to provide or offer new features, updates to the Services, and product announcements. If you do not wish to receive communications from us, please follow the “opt-out” settings in your account, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the communications, contact an Administrator, or contact Customer Support.
- Geo-Location Information. Some Devices allow applications to access real-time, location-based information (for example, GPS). Our mobile platform does not collect such information. Some photos, videos, or other files or information you upload to the Services may contain recorded location information. If you do not wish to share files embedded with geo-location information, please do not upload them to the Services. You can check the documentation of your cameras and software for information on how to disable embedding geo-location information or remove it from the file prior to upload. Additionally, some information we collect from a Device, for example, IP address or ISP information, can sometimes be used to approximate a Device’s location.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosures
- Your Use. We will display your personal information in your profile page and according the preferences set in an account by the End User or Administrator. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you wish others to know about you. All information entered into your profile is viewable by Administrators, and certain items may be visible to other users. Please consider carefully what information you disclose in your profile page. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share or disclose your information with your consent, for example with a third party if you use a third party Service to access your account. Through certain features of the Service, you may also have the ability to share certain information, potentially making it public. Public information may be broadly and quickly disseminated, and Shufflrr cannot control, and is not responsible for, what occurs to your information once it has been disseminated.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests. We may disclose to parties outside Shufflrr files or information stored in your Shufflrr account. We will only do so if we have a good faith belief that disclosure s reasonable necessary to (a) comply with any law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (b) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Shufflrr or its users; or (d) to protect Shufflrr’s property rights. If we provide your Shufflrr files or information to a law enforcement agency as set forth above, we will remove Shufflrr’s encryption from the files or information before providing them to law enforcement. However, Shufflrr will not attempt to decrypt any files or information that you encrypted prior to storing them on Shufflrr. To the extent permitted by law and the terms of the third party information request, Shufflrr will (i) provide notice prior to disclosing your information pursuant to such request, and (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts regarding your legal efforts to oppose such request.
- Non-private or Non-Personal Information. We may disclose non-private information we collect in the course of providing the Services. We will only do so in an aggregated or non-personally-identifying manner, such as the usage and traffic statistics of our service.
4. Changing Your Information
- Customers, Administrators and End Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in the User Profile.
- Authorized Administrators may also review, update, correct or delete End User profiles through the “Users” tab in the Admin Console, and update information in the Billing, Groups, and Settings tabs within the Admin Console.
5. Deleting Your Information
- Customers. Customer, or an authorized Administrator, may request deletion of the Customer account by contacting Customer Support. Please note that deletion will result in irreversible data loss for all Administrator and End User accounts associated with the Customer.
- End Users. You may stop using the services at any time, however only an Administrator can delete an End User account. If you wish to delete your account, please contact an Administrator or refer to your organization’s terms and policies.
6. Data Retention
- Shufflrr will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide the Services, please use the following procedures:
- Customers: You may request deletion of your account by contacting Customer Support.
- End Users: You may stop using the services at any time, but only an Administrator can delete the account. Please refer to your organization’s terms and policies.
- We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your information promptly upon request. Please note that there may be latency in deleting information from our servers, and cached or backed-up versions might persist following deletion. In addition, we will not delete any files or information which are shared or in common with other users.
7. Shufflrr Community
- The Services offers certain features which allow engagement between the End Users of a particular Customer Site, including the ability to comment on, or “like” content or files on the Services. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Information you post may remain even after you cancel your account. For questions about your Personal Information on our Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Services may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Shufflrr. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
8. Administrator Control
- End Users must be aware that Administrators have broad control over End User accounts, including the ability to:
- access information in and about your user account;
- disclose, restrict, or access information that you have provided or that is made to available to you when using the Services;
- control how your user account may be accessed or deleted.
- Please refer to your organization’s policies if you have questions about your Administrator’s rights.
- The security of your information is important to us. All Shufflrr.com websites, Customer Sites (as defined in the Terms of Service) and transactions are encrypted using 256-bit Secure Socket Layer technology (“SSL”). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of electronic storage or transmission is 100% secure. Therefore, Shufflrr cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Policy Toward Children
- The Services are not directed to persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete all such information.
- Shufflrr, LLC, 3800 Washington Rd #809West Palm Beach, FL 33405.